Friday, October 22, 2010

The rest...

So, I almost forgot about the 20 pictures from the pumpkin patch that I converted for this little blog here. I think I had grand plans for multiple posts with lots more details of the adventure and then got caught up in the 4 days of sick girls that we have experienced this week. Four days! Nothing major, but Emma got a cough that most likely was acid reflux related to a cold and stayed home from school for two days. The next day we went to see the pediatrician and got flu shots. She was up coughing so much that Andy moved to the studio (where a nice little bed was still ready for use with special thanks to our visit from Nana B and Papa T) and I proceeded to spend most of the night wide awake listening to Miss Emma's suffering. So a lack of sleep was the next culprit to keep me from the pictures (things are much better today, Emma slept all of last night in her own bed and not in my room). Here are a few more pictures from the patch...




No comments: