Sunday, July 3, 2011
The dress
This is the top of the dress, it's just a typical maxi dress, which means the rest of it is long. To the ankle, long. There is a slight problem with the front gather right at the cross over, so I am going to pick out a few stitches and redo the gather there - I don't want to be showing too much when I wear this dress!!! As I mentioned before, I made it with 100% bamboo knit and it is so soft, so amazing. It's not really good at the ol' toss and go though. I had "rolled" it up and put it on the shelf in my closet and when I put it on tonight, it was quite wrinkly. Not good. But, right now, being this comfortable - I really don't care about the wrinkles. Not one bit. The back looks just like the front, except it has a tie right at the neck. Very cute. And, did I mention how cozy it is?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment