Wow, I feel so lame. Almost daily, I find myself experiencing something that makes me say - "Oh, I need to add a story about that to my blog!". And yet, here we are with this as the first blog post I have made in quite some time and I am sure that I will only remember a smidgeon of what I had hoped to write about.
Smidgeon is one of the items though. Emma has a fun little vocabulary that we love dearly. She uses smidgeon a lot, and she uses it properly. For instance, she has said; "Mom, can I have some milk before bed? Maybe just a smidgeon of it please." How cute is that? Very cute.
Another fun word she likes to use is hoist. Here is an example. "Momma, can you hoist me a little? I am trying to reach that. Just hoist me, okay?"
What will she say next? It's frightening....
Another something to add here...I finished my skirt. It's the first thing I have made for myself. It's my first zipper insertion. It's my first layered. I blew up my sewing machine in the process and had to buy a new one to finish it. It was fun to make and I am excited as all get out to wear it. I will probably save it for Thursday...it seems like the kind of thing I might enjoy wearing around the airport and on the planes for a day. It might be chilly. I might have done a really poor job and it will fall apart on me while I am in public. Oh, no...that was not a good thought to plant in my head at all. Anyhow, I will add a picture really soon. The camera is packed for now though...
1 comment:
Good luck with the move! Wish it was us right now! :)
Post a Comment