
I love this dress. When I bought this pattern, it was completely intended for this fabric. I just had a picture in my mind and I think it worked out. I just loved the simplicity of the pattern and the quaintness of the fabric (I think that is what you would call it). Anyhow, I like how it turned out, minus a few flaws (like how on earth do you make a neat hem, anyone???). Regardless, most people would have to get much too close to her to really notice. Now, if the nice weather would just show up so she can run around in this thing. Apparently, that is just a day away (95 degrees, are you kidding me?).
At this point, I think it is important to note that the projects I have completed and hope to get posted on this little blog are going to be so thoroughly out of order. I am not sure that I can remember the order that I made most of these things. It feels good to have that many completed projects though.
Lastly, I really want some fabric tags to sew into my finished items. Where do I find these? How do I make them? I saw someone post about printing them using computer and color printer onto printer fabric. This may be my best option, I only have b&w though. Any hints or tips here? Oh, Kinko's???!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment