

This morning we had a visitor again, and she brought a friend with her. We also know what they were after - and boy was he afraid. This squirrel was still for about ten minutes, just around the corner from these two and on the same tree. I am sure they could smell him, and hear him breathing. Oh, I do hope we don't find snack remnants in our backyard too often. I am not really interested in cleaning up after my kids, my husband, my dog - oh, and a couple of hawks too. But speaking of the backyard, the grass is coming in nicely. Really nice. It still has a way to go, but it is lovely green out there and getting better everyday. I need to go buy some worms to get this soil improved and we are going to start planting some barrier plants along the outer edge of the grass soon. But not this weekend, the weatherman is calling for 98 degrees on Saturday and Sunday (Friday and Monday are pretty hot too). Hopefully, I can drag my family off to the coast at least one of those days.
I hope we are out berry picking in just a couple hours from now. Maybe some cute pictures when I get back too. Enjoy the loveliness of wherever you are.
No comments:
Post a Comment