Thursday, November 27, 2008

Handmade goodies to hold the goodies...











These are the stockings I knitted for the girls. Sophie's is the blue, red, and cream striped stocking and I actually made it last year. Emma's is pink and red and I finished it last night. Finally! These are both from the book, Holiday Knits although Emma's is far from the image in the book. Also, I used Debbie Bliss yarns for both stockings - Sophie's was made with Cashmerino Aran and Emma's was made with Cashmerino Chunky. The yarns are so soft and lovely.

1 comment:

Squirrly Knits said...

I bet your little ones cant wait for these stockings to be full!
My name is Tanja. I live in New Brunswick Canada. I'm new to your blog. I can across it yesterday. You make really nice things. I've got Amy Butlers book on my Christmas list :) I cant wait to get it so that i can start sewing! I really want to make the apron that she has in it.
I also have 2 little girls. One is 5 and the other will be 4 in January.
Anyways, i'll be stalking your page :) and thought i should introduce myself.
Bye for now:)
Tanja