

Today was fun. It snowed, and snowed and snowed. It's still snowing and nearly all of Portland is cancelled for tomorrow. They have yet to mention N. Clackamas school district (which is how preschool is determined for Emma), but I think we will be stuck regardless. Stuck in a good way. We discovered that our neighborhood is hilly enough in so many places that the sledding was fantastic. Andy and the girls made a few runs together, Charley chased them down something fierce too. We are baking some more cookies today (sugar cookie cutouts from the Martha Stewart cookie book), and I decided that it would serve as a good theme for todays' advent goody. So, I ran upstairs and whipped out a couple of cutie little aprons and the girls are thrilled. We are on the second batch in the oven - although the frosting will probably not happen until tomorrow. It's likely to be a snow day, so why not?!
No comments:
Post a Comment