

Last night was good. We are anticipating the snow - even woke this morning to heavy activity in the sky. When the girls went to bed last night, we turned on the Blazers game (not so great, but still) and I finished my fingerless mittens. I love them, I love the color. The yarn is so wonderful. I don't know what it is though, except that it is washable merino wool. How great is that? The pattern is from Leslie of A Friend to Knit With blog - it's the Toasty pattern. Super easy, and quick.
The pants have been finished and worn daily for a while now. Shortly after I finished Andy's pants, I made these for moi and they are perfect. Super roomy, and comfortable. I am tempted to make them in corduroy - you know, still loungy but a little more appropriate for when you answer the door to welcome a photography client and realize that you are still in your pj's. Oops, that did happen last week. Fortunately, this was her second time with us and didn't seem to notice. These are from the pattern Favorite Things Sleep Well. They have it for kids too.
On the photography front, we are scheduled for one session today, we have a lot of order processing to complete and then I think we will be on a bit of a break through the New Year. But, who knows. Oh, and we do have a baby that is going to be born sometime soon, and then we are going to the hospital for baby's first pictures. So, there is that too.
No comments:
Post a Comment