Friday, February 27, 2009

I need this tutorial...

...and this is the best place to save something. So, for those who are curious, it looks to be a great little quilt tutorial that I can see putting to use. Especially now that I have finished Andy's quilt, and a couple little ones for the girls' dolls... it makes sense to make something like this. The simplicity of it is so attractive to me right now. I can see it in a lovely green on one side, and soothing shade of pink on the other with a really fun binding... and tucking a little girl into bed with it each night. Oh, that means I would need to make two. Okay. But, Emma's would probably be a little more colorful. Funny, that is just how I would describe my girls - Emma is certainly a very colorful little one, and Sophie - yeah, I would use the word fun. Wouldn't you?

http://katiedid.squarespace.com/katie-did-journal/2009/1/27/quilt-how-to.html

Have a good weekend. For us, this is week 3 (and the final week for now) of birthday party overload. One each day, and then we are done. I think I will be taking a vacation next weekend.
Oh, and - Andy was planning to take Emma to the pool party on Sunday, but he can't get his finger wet...so guess who has to go swimming? Yep, don't I sound excited?

No comments: