
Okay, you can ignore that last post. A promise to bring out the glitter is so powerful - maybe I can get Emma to clean her bedroom too. Well, I'll just be thankful that this little artist of mine fell for it and got down to work. These are her cards. She even signed the back of each one. We included a "business card" with each art card, that alerts the owner to a special future post all about the artist. I plan to put together a bunch of her artwork and post it here, partly for fun, and partly for the sake of having it somewhere safe. You know, just in case I lose the big, enormous box of art one day. Anyhow, she worked on watercolor paper, with watercolor paints, glitter glue, and silver glitter. Her little sister made a few of her own, including one that might be my favorite of hers so far. I will share that one soon.
2 comments:
Lisa, Anna got her card today from Emma. It is so cute seeing the different art from all the 5 year olds.
Think I'll have to try the glitter paint soon, too. Bet my 2 year old, Jane, would love that as well.
I am so impressed with how unique each card that we received was. Glitter was such a hit here, I had to restock the supply shortly after. Emma really liked Anna's art. We are planning to frame these somehow... any ideas?
Post a Comment