Friday, February 27, 2009

swap...

A few weeks ago, a swap for kids came up and it was just Emma's style. I asked her if she would like to participate (after explaining how it works) and she gave an enthusiastic Yes!. Since then, she has shown some reluctance to complete the work that she has agreed to - it might have to do with the size of the paper, or something. I don't know. But, I am determined to make this work. Somehow. After school today, we will gather some supplies and get to work on our art. I know she is going to be thrilled when art starts appearing in our mailbox... I would be so sad to let our partner kiddos down. It seems like people are already getting their art from some of the participants... and we only have a day left to get it into the mail. Maybe some sparkly stuff will help my cause...
Wish us luck! Emma is going to have a first lesson in finishing what she starts...or starting what she promised...or something.
I know that artists can be difficult at times, but...

No comments: