
I forgot to post these on here last weekend, I was busy with attending a birthday party and stuff - then I just moved on. But, I have seen these quite a bit on etsy and I really think they are cute. And just the right size too, if you ask me. They fit perfectly into little hands. But, they sell at a bit of a price on etsy and I realized that for the same amount of money, I could buy all of the supplies and give myself about a weeks' worth of evening entertainment. So, I chose that route and these are the first complete peggies - ala Lisa. The girls each got two for Valentine's Day. Emma took hers to school yesterday for sharing - G is for girls. I have some bigger ones too, I was thinking they could be momma's or something. Emma really has her eye on those. I also made two more as a little gift for someone...but she may be reading so that is all I can say.
No comments:
Post a Comment