Saturday, April 25, 2009

Built By Dad...


It started with a comment a friend made when we were talking on the phone one day. Suddenly, I found myself looking it up on the internet and finding all kinds of people who have made these. I told Andy all about it, and I am sure he thought I was ridiculous. But, he went along with it. Andy built us a lovely teepee trellis for our green beans this year. This picture was taken a little early but it is finished now, has bean seeds in place, it's own drip irrigation, a nice little place for the girls, and some happy little marigold seeds for extra vining power. I think the girls will love the flowers, the special shady hideout and hopefully, eating their own homegrown beans. They do love green beans.

Today is a bit gray and rainy so we have been doing a lot of work around the house. However, there are so many pictures from last weekend if I could just get through them... maybe soon.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow ! What alot of great pictures. Also that green bean trellis is wonderful. Can't wait to see everyone and the yard!

Love Barbie