Sunday, July 26, 2009

Ready for Monday

We.had.such.a.busy.weekend...yes, we did.
Saturday: one early morning (had to set the alarm) portrait session followed by two birthday parties. Oh, and it was very, very hot.
Sunday: one early morning (again!) portrait session, some laundry on the clothesline, and another early evening portrait session (Oh, the heat). Today was even hotter.

So... how does Monday look?
It looks like this: one lazy morning, some time on the slip n slide before the real heat kicks in and finally: our babysitter is coming in the afternoon (this is the first time in soooo long, and I am ready)... I plan to knit or sew or read or do more laundry or something. Yea!
So, yes - I am looking forward to Monday.
edit: I just have to say that today was really H.O.T. - wow, wow, wow!
We ended up beating the heat (and avoiding bedtime in 90 degrees) by heading out back for some time with the slip n slide for the girls, and the neighbs. It was so good, and Sophie eventually begged to go to bed.

No comments: