Saturday, November 21, 2009

Crazy hair day




Friday was Crazy Hair Day at Emma's school. It had come up in conversation a few times, so I knew she was interested in being crazy. So, I went to the local party supply store and bought the closest thing to pink hairspray I could find (they called it burgundy - but look at that color).


Sophie was excited to participate too. Since our plan for the day was to hit Costco and the grocery store, I was good with that.


They look good with pink hair, don't you think?


ps-I have made progress on my list and on holiday gifting. I have all of the nieces and nephews finished and two boxes ready to be sent out this week. It's good stuff, being prepared! Also, one more thing to note about today - this is day one of Andy's five days of bedrest. We all did well although Andy is getting a sore neck and Emma broke his heart when she asked him if he would play soccer with her. Also, the downstairs toilet flooded a bit. Oh, and Sophie woke up a few minutes ago and didn't quite make it to the bathroom. Nothing we can't handle.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

They look adorable with pink hair too!
We are getting ready to have a house full here. Hope Andy feels better after bedrest. That would drive me crazy!

Barbie