Friday, May 7, 2010

Kid's Clothes Week

I am participating. I have a rather short-ish list of projects I hope to complete. Some even require use of the serger (AKA, my new baby). Here is the list:

*capri pants for Emma
*birthday dress for Sophie
*jammies for both girls

Then, I have a short list of other things I would like to accomplish as well, though I think it is too much pressure to include them in the main list. Here is that list:

*capri pants for Sophie
*skirt for Emma
*library tote bags for each girl for the summer visits to the library (as found in the new Sandi Henderson book that I adore) - yes, I know these aren't clothes but I still want to make them.

So, that is the list. I think I can complete the top three if I follow through with the main goal of Kid's Clothes Week. Sew for one hour each day. Nevermind that the girls have gymnastics on Monday, swimming on Tuesday and Thursday and I tutor on Wednesday.

No comments: