Wednesday, September 15, 2010

more camping pics

Andy finally got to put our little hammock to use on our last camping trip. This was a wedding gift, so it only took us 8 years to test it out. The girls loved the hammock, but since I had to stand next to them to make sure they didn't flip out (do you see those tree stumps right under Andy's bum?) - I didn't really love it so much. Maybe next trip, we will have a campsite with a friendlier place to land should we fall out.
With only two camping trips under our belts, lightsticks for the girls has become a quick tradition. I bought them the first time, just so that they wouldn't drive Andy nutso with wanting the flashlight all the time. They didn't forget, and were thrilled that the sticks made a second appearance. I'll have to remember this next summer.
I love the designs that the lightsticks made and I am thrilled that something small like this for the girls also gave Andy something fun to do. Good times all around.

1 comment:

get facebook fans said...

wow, incredible place to sleep.!